At Belgravia Aesthetics, we offer a range of bespoke facial packages tailored towards individual skin requirements, whether that is for the maintenance of healthy skin, or the complete rejuvenation of complexions.
After a consultation to listen to a gauge the client’s unique needs and thorough assessment of the client’s skin, we often combine a range of techniques to achieve the desired outcome.
1) Medical grade crystal microdermabrasion
· Using Aluminium oxide crystals (the 2nd hardest molecule to diamonds). Works by delivery crystals at a high velocity to the dermis which gently exfoliates the skin. The crystals and dead skin cells are then suctioned away.)
2) Medical grade diamond tip microdermabrasion
· A diamond encrusted tip is passed over the skin to gently exfoliate away dead skin, which is suctioned away)
3) Chemical peels, ranging from superficial (no down-time) to very deep.
4) Mechanical deep pore extraction of black/whiteheads
· Post-mircrodermabrasion, when the pores purge, extraction of black/whiteheads is far more effective.
5) Pulsed oxygen therapy
· Using pulsed of oxygen to deliver hand-picked products deeper into the dermis to enhance their effect
6) Ultrasound therapy
· Using gentle ultrasound waves to massage and aid the penetration of certain products deeper into the dermis to enhance their effect.
Commonly treated conditions
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne prone skin
- Superficial age spots and superficial Hyperpigmentation
- Oily, dry or Patchy Skin
Most of the facials are based around a ‘medical microdermabrasion’ core.
Medical microdermabrasion is a pain-free non-invasive, non-surgical means of deep mechanical exfoliation of the skin. It generally described as a pleasant, relaxing, spa-like treatment, however, the level of abrasion can be titrated as required.
The process involves both abrasion and vacuum suction. The crystal/diamond abrasion removes dead cells on the surface of the skin, which clog pores and appear dull and lifeless, this stimulates new collagen formation and encourages the growth of new, brighter, fuller and more radiant skin. The suction encourages blood flow to the surface of the skin, stimulating the removal of toxins and the delivery of essential nutrients to the dermis.
Benefits of medical microdermabrasion
· The results are visible immediately after the treatment.
· No preparative treatment required.
· Effective on all skin types, with no discrimination of sex, age or colour.
· There is no ‘down/recovery time’ required after the treatment.
· The treatment can be tailored as required.
· The treatment prepares the skin well to absorb topical solutions effectively.
For further details please refer to:
or contact us on 020 7622 2252 to arrange a consultation with a specialist.